Monday, November 25, 2013

A Brand New Year

With the arrival of my daughter this year and the impending arrival another one next summer, my blog has suffered a little bit. Well fear not anymore, this girl swears to post at least a week, even if it is to say that a project is still in the works. Even though I haven't posted in awhile, I have made some pretty miraculous creations (if I do say so myself). From owl hats to afghans to working on a viking hat for my husband (which might I add, has been bugging me for about a month now), my fingers have been nimbly at work. With a new job that is sometimes very stressful, I find myself taking a ball of yarn to work on during lunch break just to relax my brain...the continuous "one, two, three..." just seems to make my brain take a snooze. Well here is hoping. With that being said, I will be posting another post later tonight with a picture of the current afghan I am working and the picture that inspired me.

Happy Holidays!


And don't forgot that you are a loop, swoop, and pull away from your own miraculous creations.

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment