Saturday, April 5, 2014

Promises Promises Promises

I feel horrible with the fact that I haven't kept my promise about posting at least every week. I honestly thought that I would be able to keep up with it and I honestly have not been able to. It has been quite stressful with a new baby and finding out we're going to have another one in July. But don't worry I have been keeping up on crocheting though. It is the only thing that has been keeping me somewhat sane. I have a lot of blankets that I have been working on and they have been coming out amazing. It makes me feel so accomplished to get something done with so little time. I told my husband that I need to take the time to do things that I want to do, even if it means publishing a post of what I am working on to anyone in the world to read. So I post for all of you in hopes that you out there are reading these and getting ideas of creations that you can make.

Happy Creations Everyone!

Remember you're only a loop, swoop, and pull from your own miraculous creations.

~~Mz. Sarah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment