Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Savannah's Blanket

Hello everyone,

So here is my blanket that I made for my little girl. I made it on the bigger side so that she could grow into it. I've been experimenting with the ripple pattern and using many different colors. I finally found the colors that I wanted when I found some Satin Bernat Yarn for clearance at Joanne's Fabric. They are definitely pastel colors but it's so sticking cute. Savannah loves curling up with it too, especially at night. It is her go to blankie.

The pattern was really easy for me once I go into a grove.

Displaying IMG_9796.jpg

It is like a cotton candy blue with a light purple. I had more of the blue so the blue had six rows instead of four like the purple.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me and I can write up the pattern for you.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year.


And...


Remember you're only a loop, swoop, and pull from your own miraculous creations.

~~Ms. Sarah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment